TikTok is a social media app that is all about creating short videos. If you want to learn how to make a TikTok video, here are some tips to help you get started! First, pick an idea for your video. Do you want to make a comedy video, or maybe a vlog?
Once you have an idea, start thinking about the story you want to tell. Make sure your ideas are unique and attention grabbing – that’s what will make people want to watch them! Lastly, be sure to use good lighting and sound quality so your video looks and sounds great.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to make a TikTok video that’s both creative and high quality. Let’s get started!
How to make a TikTok video? [Explained]
There are two methods to create a TikTok video.
- Record and edit through the TikTok built-in camera
- Record from your phone or other camera and then upload to TikTok.
How to create a video through TikTok
- Open your app. Tap on the “+” icon at the bottom.
- Start filming according to your plan. Whether you are telling a story or lip-syncing a song.
- Once you complete filming, click the checkmark on the screen.
- Now edit your video. You can add filters, text, or transitions.
- Once you’re done, post the video or schedule it for a later time.
The benefit of recording a video through the TikTok built-in function is that you can apply filters before starting a video, and it will be less time-consuming to edit the video.
Creat a TikTok video outside the TikTok app
- You can film your video from the default app or any other camera.
- Edit it from your favorite video editor. Once you are done editing, open your TikTok app.
- Click the “+” button and upload your video.
- After uploading, write a description, and don’t forget to add hashtags to your video.
- Finally, share it with your followers.
The benefit of recording video through the camera is that you can record longer videos than on TikTok. TikTok only gives us “15 seconds or “30 seconds” time for recording. You can rewatch your video and edit the important parts through other video editors.
Tips about how to make a video on TikTok
Making a TikTok video is pretty simple! Use the tips given below, while creating a video.
- Choose your topic. What are you going to make your video about? There are all sorts of possibilities, so get creative!
- Film your video. Once you know your idea, you can start filming. Use your phone or camera to record yourself dancing, lip-syncing, or whatever else you want to do for your video. Make sure the lighting is good and that the sound is clear.
- Edit your video. Once you have recorded the footage, you can start editing! This is where you’ll add any special effects, transitions, or music you want to include in your video. You can use a free app like iMovie or Splice to edit your footage on your phone or tablet.
- Upload your video. When you’re happy with how your video looks, it’s time to upload it to TikTok! Just open the app and select “Upload.” Then pick the video you want to upload and hit “Publish.” That’s it! Your video will now be available for everyone to see.
- Schedule your time. Timing is the key to success before posting a video on TikTok. Analyze your audience activity. When the activity level is high, post your video at that time. If you don’t follow the activity trends, your video might not get pickup up by TikTok algorithm to go viral.
Suppose you are a beginner and don’t know how to make a TikTok video. We’ve answered you in the above article. It’s an easy process. Just tap on the “+” icon and start recording. Once you’re done editing, share it with your TikTok audience.