TikTok algorithms are responsible for suggesting content to users, and they are designed to keep people engaged with the app for as long as possible. The algorithm takes into account several factors, including the type of content that a user has interacted with in the past, the current local time, and your geographical location. However, What is the Best Time to Post a TikTok? In this article, we’ll try to answer this question.
The TikTok algorithm is constantly evolving to ensure that users see relevant and engaging content.
How to grow on TikTok?
Creating viral content for TikTok requires a delicate balance of strategy, creative vision, and timing. There is no one formula for success, but there are certain elements that can help increase your chances of creating a viral hit.
- Firstly, it’s important to understand the platform and its algorithms. TikTok uses a combination of AI and human moderators to curate content for each user, so you need to create content that is not only entertaining but also algorithm-friendly. It means using popular keywords and hashtags and choosing a catchy soundtrack or visual style.
- Secondly, you need to be original and stand out from the crowd. It currently has over 500 million users, making TikTok is a highly competitive platform. So, you will have to ensure your content is truly unique.
- Finally, timing is everything. To maximize its reach, you need to post your content at the right time in order to reach your audience. If you don’t know how to use posting times to grow your account, we will tell you the best time to post a TikTok.
Best time to post a TikTok video
If you’re wondering when is the best time to post a TikTok, the answer may surprise you.
Although there’s no magic time of day that will guarantee views and engagement, experts say the best time to post is during the weekday evening commute.
This is because people are likely to be scrolling through their social media feeds while unwinding from their workday. However, some times have been proven to provide the most users engagement. That being said, these are the optimal times to post your TikTok videos.
- On Monday, the best time to post a TikTok is 6 am, 10 am, and 10 pm.
- On Tuesday, it will be 2 am, 9 am, and 4 am.
- On Wednesday, it’s 7, 8, and 11 am.
- On Thursday, it’s is 9, 12, and 7 pm
- On Friday it will be 5 am, 1 pm and 3 pm.
- And on Saturday it will be 11, 7, and 8 pm.
- Finally, on Sunday, the best time to post a TikTok is 7 am, 8 am, and 4 pm.
What is the best day to post a TikTok?
According to the influencer market hub, the best weekday to post a TikTok to ensure high-level engagement is Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
On Monday, people are trying to unwind from the workload in the evening, and on Friday, it is mostly the time when lunch break is started. According to the studies, on Sunday morning and evening, user engagement is relatively high high.
Examine your analytics
If you aren’t seeing the results you want and you are new to the platform, you can always upgrade your TikTok account to pro-level. It is free, and allows you to analyze your users’ activity through the analytical board. There you can see when your targeted audience is highly active, so keep that in mind and post accordingly. You will get a spike in your view count.
TikTok is a highly popular and competitive global platform. Suppose you want your videos to go viral or grow your followers. You need to understand the TikTok algorithm and bear in mind that timing is the best weapon to conquer if you’re posting too early or too late.
People might be busy or asleep at the time your are posting, so chances are that you will not get the specific engagement that fits the TikTok algorithm. So you have to analyze and plan your posts. Try to publish them during the best time to post a TikTok.